- “Moj ДДВ” Is a Partially Fulfilled Election Promise of SDSM
- Mickoski Changed His Attitude about SPO Cases – Now He Doesn’t Want Them Transferred to PPO
- Putin Canceled South Stream, but Russian Newspaper Blames U.S.
- Janeva has the right to communicate with anyone, with the knowledge of a competent authority
- Zaev Announced a Protest Note to Bulgaria and then Changed His Mind
- ‘The Balkan Line’ – Russian Disinformation on the Big Screen
- Experts: SPO’s cases in procedure may be delayed or may become outdated
- Merko’s Logic About the Pizzeria in Ohrid is Wrong, and His Statement is False
- Ivan Georgiev: The fight against disinformation in Bulgaria is almost nonexistent
- VMRO-DPMNE Continues Working According to the Old Statute
A revision of a promise given by SDSM in their election program - 15% return of value-added tax paid by citizens on…
During the discussion on the program “Top Tema” on the TV channel Telma, immediately after the end of the…
The president of the Young Forces Union of VMRO-DPMNE, Jovan Jauleski, gave a statement to the media…
Bulgaria has deep historical and cultural ties with Russia. That is why it is seen as a weak spot on the European…
A revision of a promise given by SDSM in their election program - 15% return of value-added tax paid by citizens on every purchase of products and services - shows that this promise is partially fulfilled.
Bulgaria has deep historical and cultural ties with Russia. That is why it is seen as a weak spot on the European map by the Russian propaganda. That is why headlines, which generally sound like: “Norwegian pedophiles want Bulgarian…
We will open a new General Children’s Hospital with an Emergency Center in Skopje
The promise given by SDSM during the campaign of the December 2016 snap elections, claiming that in the first two years after assuming power they “will build a contemporary and functional University Clinic Center in Skopje to provide…
Subscribe our newsletter to stay updated.